MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #13300 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
The person who wants the relationship less has the power, and is a lot better off when the relationship ends. Relationships are finite, not forever, people are fickle. Keep this one thing in mind.. She doesn't have 2 weeks vacation without you, you have 2 weeks vacation without her. Do all the shit she wouldn't let you do. She said she needs some space this is saying "hey we're on break etc etc" I'd say maybe go out to a club or bar and find someone new. Just go out and have a blast and try to forget about her, if she doesn't want you back after her vacation, its no big deal. If you find someone better while shes gone maybe its time to move on. Don't settle dude, I know familiar is safe and comfortable... but its also boring, get out there and mix it up, live life a little. I mean how did you get your gf to begin with? Its because you're the ******* man, right? Maybe its time to remember that, and that there are a lot of girls out there right now who aren't going to take you for granted, who aren't going to do this and that.. there are a lot of girls out there who want to have a good time with you and **** your brains out.

I like you a lot xeb but this is possibly the worst advice to give a guy who cares about a girl.

Even though she said not to contact her, you need to pull something romantic off and save it because a girl going to spain has trouble written all over it.

This is going to sound SUPER gay, but meet her at the airport and make sure she leaves on a good note, bring her flowers or something.