MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Film/TV discussion/recommendations

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #36 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Don't get me started on Superman Returns

Man of Steel is out next year. I remember them giving it so much hype 'we'll be having a super powered foe for Superman that hasn't been in the films before, think Braniac, Bizzaro or Doomsday'

So what have they gone and done? Lex Luthor and Zod AGAIN. Seriously? I love Zod, I think he's a great villain but a bit of ******* variety would really be a treat right now you complete and utter ASSHOLES.

Ahem. Either way, Davis S. Goyer is writing the script (Dark Knight, Batman Begins, Flash Forward)along with Christopher Nolan(omfg yayz) and is being directed by Zack Snyder (300, Dawn of the Dead, Watchmen).

I think it's possible the film could be awesome with those guys behind it. Until I see a trailer I'm staying skeptical however.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote