MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Film/TV discussion/recommendations

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2011, 04:46 AM   #50 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
It depends on which version your talking about! I loved the original but the new version was just awful! I found it to be completely depressing. Granted its more realistic that way considering the nature of the show but I didn't find it enjoyable at all! Also, I found the final season of this show to be complete bullcrap. "Were going to throw all are technology into the sun!"
O man... I loved it. I expected something completely different. But in the end it became a story about humans and religion and the cyclic nature of it all. Very depressing, as you say. But then, if there are only 50000 humans left alive, with no planet to live on? ... Thats some depressing shit whichever way you cut it. The realism was something you dont see very often. You could count the amount of times somebody laughs in the whole show, on two hands. Horrible it was. I loved it.

Oh, and just saw in a post above me. How could I forget. Family guy. Oh deary me. How funny is that shit?
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote