MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vbookie vote

Thread: Vbookie vote
View Single Post

Old 07-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
dudeabides
Gabba Gabba Hey

dudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchable
Thanks for responding and voting guys, wouldn't be perfect either way just looking for the one that's more fun. People tying up their credits if they go too far in on a far away fights is something that could definitely happen, good call there St Paul Guy. On changing lines though, I usually update them on the threads I make when I see enough of a swing or especially if a favorite changes and could still do it if there were more. Some people have complained to me, 'Hey why am I only getting .42 for Frank Mir while that guy is getting .47' because of that same thing, changing lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
I'm already of the opinion that we don't have enough events to bet our vBookie's. What about all the other sports currently going on right now? We have baseball games going on every day, we just had Wimbledon, the women's World Cup is ongoing and yet we get no options to be on any of this.
In the sports vbookie forum there is a thread for requesting other sports to bet credits on:

http://www.mmaforum.com/sports-vbook...st-thread.html

I don't personally follow too many sports outside of MMA but put up threads for the ones that I do in that subforum. When somebody requests boxing, soccer or NBA or what have you we try to put it up for them too.

Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz cause of boatoar)
FFL: Silva, Silva, Nogueira, Nogueira & Franklin
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote