MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson's heavyweight plan: 206.1 pounds

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2011, 07:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Both fighters are awsome, and like someone stated Hendo has titanium balls 4 sure.
I really can't see how Fedor would lose this, he has the grappling & striking advantage & both have granite chins. I'd see Fedor taking it even at 205 but with the weight-advantage it just swings too much in his favour. Tho I would never count Hendo out as he is a threat to any fighter.
Like shark said it's sad that Fedor couldn't just drop the weight, he is a very small & fat HW and it kind of messes up the fight with the weight-difference. Still one of the most exciting matchups of the year.

Quote:
I see fedor taking this easily he has the weight advantage speed,submissions and has a stronger will than hendo also hendo can not put the beating on fedor that bigfoot did and fedor still fought to the end and was only stopped by a doctor
Agree with everything except will, I have never doubted Hendos will.