MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The official Rusty CJ5 build thread

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Subscribed.

My younger brother had a special edition cj-5 in the late 80s that he treated like a damn faberge egg. Couldn't stand to get mud on it. I lived at the beach and he was a sex starved inlisted grunt so he came to visit every chance he got. Had his stereo stolen twice parked right in front of my house.

The last Physical fight we had was the one time he let me drive it. I went straight off road.
I know a couple of guys like that. There's a guy in our wheeling group that spends more time avoiding mudholes and hard spots than he does actual wheeling. We call those types of jeeps mall crawlers

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote