MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #13319 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Great f*cking day for me!

Went to work ---> parked car in front of restaurant ---> started working ---> (5 hours later) found out my car was hit in the parking lot.

One guy, most likely fell asleep while driving and he crashed into a 100,000 $ Mercedes ML. Then he bounced into another car...that bounced into my car....and then car that caused the whole crash bounced into another 2 cars!!!

Honestly...i am not mad or upset by this at all - because i know i'm gonna have my car fixed...but this is the second time in 7 days that my car has been involved in incidents: last sunday someone must have scratched it, while attempting to park or something, and i have no clue who was it. That was the right door. Today - left.

I just feel like it's "bad-luck-month" for me.

BELIEVE!