MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #13322 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
@Limba Didn't you get in a wreck a while back too? Sounds like crazy driving to me
Yeah: in january - icy road that should have been cleaned...but it wasn't.

The thing is: i have my car for 3 1/2 years now.
The first 3 years were incident free: not even a scratch. I treated my car very gentle, because it had a very low front end (lower suspenssion + sporty front bumper) and the roads here in Romania aren't exactly top quality. So i always tried to drive slower where the road wasn't the best to try and avoid damaging my front bumper...and stuff like that.

But, sometimes last september it started: i found my care being damaged in a parking lot - someone must have bumped into it while trying to park - but they didn't leave any note or anything saying who they are.

3 weeks after that i was coming home, driving on national roadway, when all of a sudden a deer jumped in the middle of the road. I hit the brake pedal to the floor and i avoided the accident.....BUT...another deer jumped in the middle of the road and i couldn't avoid it. I broke my front bumper but nothing serious.

January: icy road incident.

And now this: one week - 2 incidents.

It's like a curse.

BELIEVE!