MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #134 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Still into Halo Reach, don't really like playing anything else. I put on my headphones and I get lost in vibrant, colorful explosions, capturing the flag, teabagging! Always a unique experience in Halo for me. It's kickin'. I love it. Especially the JETPACK<3

I am going to jump all over Battlefield 3. That is going to kick it to the next level for sure. I could see that being my game of choice, I LOVE Battlefield gameplay but I honestly haven't read or watched much about the game. I like to be surprized I guess.

I might be the only one on here who cares about the new Halo releases over the next year :[ ... but I hope they are able to keep the gameplay somewhat intact. Just having Halo 1 on XBL would probably have me hooked for at least a year.

On iOS, I have been playing Super World Adventures, Infinity Blade, Real Racing 2, and yes, N.O.V.A. 2 (The halo rip off franchise)

I have a few FPS for iOS, They are fun to play for a couple of minutes at a time - but that's all I need anyway.

Archetype
Eliminate
Modern Combat 2: BP
N.O.V.A. 2
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote