MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #136 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Still into Halo Reach, don't really like playing anything else. I put on my headphones and I get lost in vibrant, colorful explosions, capturing the flag, teabagging! Always a unique experience in Halo for me. It's kickin'. I love it. Especially the JETPACK<3

I am going to jump all over Battlefield 3. That is going to kick it to the next level for sure. I could see that being my game of choice, I LOVE Battlefield gameplay but I honestly haven't read or watched much about the game. I like to be surprized I guess.

I might be the only one on here who cares about the new Halo releases over the next year :[ ... but I hope they are able to keep the gameplay somewhat intact. Just having Halo 1 on XBL would probably have me hooked for at least a year.

On iOS, I have been playing Super World Adventures, Infinity Blade, Real Racing 2, and yes, N.O.V.A. 2 (The halo rip off franchise)

I have a few FPS for iOS, They are fun to play for a couple of minutes at a time - but that's all I need anyway.

Archetype
Eliminate
Modern Combat 2: BP
N.O.V.A. 2

if you like the older Halo games you should really look into downloading xbconnect

they always have halo 1 and halo 2 games going

all you do is have the xbconnect program running on your computer which shows you all the games available to join and you click on one and it shows up on your xbox

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote