MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #282 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: Super fun gi grappling
Tue: 3.5 mile run
Wed: AM traditional karate class, silly kicks and all. It was me, another mom, and her two kids. I think another mom might show up next week. 4 of her 5 kids go to our gym, so the class may grow exponentially. I'm back at the top of the page again, bitches!
Thur: AM 3 mile run, PM judo. I am not a visual learner, so watching a technique broken down and demonstrated doesn't work for me. I have to do it.
Fri: rested
Sat: About half of a judo class due to soccer. I love my girl partner! She has wonderful control, especially for a beginner, and is very strong. We went over hiza guruma, uki otoshi, ashi guruma, and started on the winding throws with soto makikomi. I am very, very tired of classes that are all uchikomi except for 15 min of randori or butsugari gaiko at the end, however.
Sun: 4 mile run

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 07-18-2011 at 03:32 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote