MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The official Rusty CJ5 build thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2011, 12:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Some good progress was made tonight but I'm too tired to go into details really. I'll be more descriptive in the morning after some sleep.

We've had a little rain the last couple days so it's cooled down some. It was 81 degrees when we left the shop at 10:15 or so. Got the short block together pretty much but hit a couple small snags that I'll explain soon. They will be remedied quickly and with extreme prejudice

Like always, I forget to take pictures as work is being done but here's a good one.

And from the bottom side

Hopefully soon it'll be doing this again.

My friend has this pic on the homepage of his website which feeds my ego just a touch.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote