MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #13390 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I was at the bank today getting some money out, and this guy didn't have his turn signal on to turn so I pulled into "his" space. When I was getting out of my car to go to the ATM, I opened my door and he stuck his hand in my car and threw some papers and some shit into my car. The guy was like 60-70 years old, so I got out of my car and told him to get his ass back into his car before I beat his old ass up. I walked toward him cussing him out so he ran back into his car. I went and got the papers and threw it in the back of his truck as he pulled out.

I had no real intention of hitting him or anything, the guy was like 60-70 years old and was probably just an old angry man, but I sure in the hell made him think I was going to. Put some fright in that old guy.

Anywho, other than that, day was normal. I'm out of town right now, looking to do something fun tomorrow.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin