MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson's heavyweight plan: 206.1 pounds

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...Two great legends. Personally- if either guy wins, I'm happy with it. Maybe a little more for Fedor because of the huge plunge he has taken. Fedor is past his prime and looks pretty close to hanging it up. Hendo has surged like never before. Dan has amazingly peaked at 40. Hendo's gameplan is fairly simple, he wants to bang. He loads up with that golden right hand and if he lands it flush, big trouble. But seriously, On paper Fedor has the power, weight and most certainly the submission game advantage over Hendo. I think the wrestling is a tough call cause Dan can hold his own with anybody, especially in the clinch. This fight has me intrigued for certain. Both have amazing chins and have never been knocked out cold. I don't know where Fedor's head is at this point so it's a tough call. Fedor should have at least a 25 lb weight advantange, so Dan won't be ragdollin' Fedor. I have a feeling it's going to be a battle of the right hands. Hendo has one punch KO power but against Fedor's skills, size and top notch chin, it will take more than one big right hand to finish off Fedor. This fight is another landmark fight in MMA history...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote