MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #13397 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I buried my dog sunshine this evening at aplace I like to call whisky ranch.. the very first time she ever got close to a highway she was smacked a 100 feet right in front of both my little girls eyes. She was dead in less time than it took for me to type 3 sentences. She died saying ďHey yíall watch thisĒ as she leaped like only she could do out of the ditch across the highway right into a car. Burying her made me miss the memorial service for the best person I ever knew. She died wednesday from chemotherapy. So, I came home and grilled a ribeye and cracked a bottle of Crown Royal. Her favorite meal and her favorite drink.

Iím down to my last couple of shots and Iím smoking some of the best weed known to man. The girls are asleep and mrsfan is hiding from me.

Iíve decided i donít like this place anymore. there are some awesome people here that I love. even moreso when Iím drink.
Rusty, G_land, rauno,limba sookie, budhi, all the ufcĒwahteversĒ,V, Kry,dude,MD, other internationals that I am forgetting and even a couple of amuricans. yíall are ok. the rest can eat shit and die.

Itís time to go to the redneck bar. I need to put my hands on someone. I need a black eye. i need to find some punk who likes to intimidate old men and put my fist in his face. iíll decide how when I find who. If Iím really concerned then Iíll punch him in the nose first. If I know heís not a real threat then I might bitch slap him. Iím gonna order a soht of crown then sit there quietly for a few until Iíve spotted the 2nd biggest asshole in the bar. When I determine my target Iím going to walk up and ask him would you like to be bobby or michael? no matter what he says iím gonna hit hin when he speaks.
oh **** man im sorry i hate it when this shit happens it never feels good or better than the last, you do what you gotta do oldie.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK