MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2011, 05:37 AM   #13398 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I buried my dog sunshine this evening at aplace I like to call whisky ranch.. the very first time she ever got close to a highway she was smacked a 100 feet right in front of both my little girls eyes. She was dead in less time than it took for me to type 3 sentences. She died saying “Hey y’all watch this” as she leaped like only she could do out of the ditch across the highway right into a car. Burying her made me miss the memorial service for the best person I ever knew. She died wednesday from chemotherapy. So, I came home and grilled a ribeye and cracked a bottle of Crown Royal. Her favorite meal and her favorite drink.

I’m down to my last couple of shots and I’m smoking some of the best weed known to man. The girls are asleep and mrsfan is hiding from me.

I’ve decided i don’t like this place anymore. there are some awesome people here that I love. even moreso when I’m drink.
Rusty, G_land, rauno,limba sookie, budhi, all the ufc”wahtevers”,V, Kry,dude,MD, other internationals that I am forgetting and even a couple of amuricans. y’all are ok. the rest can eat shit and die.

It’s time to go to the redneck bar. I need to put my hands on someone. I need a black eye. i need to find some punk who likes to intimidate old men and put my fist in his face. i’ll decide how when I find who. If I’m really concerned then I’ll punch him in the nose first. If I know he’s not a real threat then I might bitch slap him. I’m gonna order a soht of crown then sit there quietly for a few until I’ve spotted the 2nd biggest asshole in the bar. When I determine my target I’m going to walk up and ask him would you like to be bobby or michael? no matter what he says i’m gonna hit hin when he speaks.
Sorry to hear that man.. but somehow I knew you wouldn't have the right Answers for all my open questions in my last post about Ché. It wasn't my intention to hurt your World Views so much! I did not knew that you lived in such a small World, with such a short and bias view about this, our Planet Earth.

Just remember who the guy was who brought you back to this forum and applied on you in the first place Oldie.. I know people forget real quickly in this World

At least you have the World of Freedom and Opportunity around you, So God Bless ya if you believe in the man upstairs

PS: You don't leave all by your own do you? Please take Soojooko with you, Thanks buddy!