MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Blind Patriotism.. Enemy of Humanity?!?

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2011, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
How can you have an unbiased discussion when in your FIRST POST you have a video making fun of America?

Good luck lol
Why do you think that?

I wanted to show you guys, (like I stated in my starting post) that the Land with some of the strongest Patriotism in this World shouldn't have any more then other Nations out there who struggled with there History. Nationalism is not what I am attacking here, it's Blind Patriotism for the fatherland.

@Rust
If you have nothing to contribute leave or you break the rules of this Section, like you already did btw.

My Debate is clear as day M.C. Read the opening post.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote