MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Blind Patriotism.. Enemy of Humanity?!?

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
There is no debate here. You are imposing your views on other members. Write out a long, detailed reason and debate while you think your view of politics (this is the political section) is best, in a well structured, non video format. It requires paragraphs, in depth details of your views, why, who, what, when, where, how, and present things your side of what you are saying. If that is your argument, every inch of it, if that is all you want to say, then that is your opinion, but it cannot fill up a whole debate. Read the rules section again to get a better idea.

This is not a discussion board, this is for people who want in depth debate. When you clear that up, I will remove my posts and yours following mine so people can join in.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote