MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2011, 09:17 AM   #13457 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Na I had to delete it. Posting PM's between an admin and a member, and openly insulting one of our mods isn't going to stay around for very long (not saying you did this Rusty, just the post you quoted and reposted).

I get some members don't like certain other members. That's fine. But just add them to your ignore list and be done with it tbh, all the back and forth and petty insults gets a bit annoying when it's constant.

I get Rusty and OWNS were just having a bit of fun though, I confused alot of people merging posts that should of been deleted, so reposting them being all 'LOL KRY' made me laugh.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”