MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #13480 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I left clicked on this picture and it took me to the site the pic was posted originally. I right clicked it there and still get the same set of options. It's really chappin my ass cause I could be bringing some comedic gold with pictures added to my arsenal
I guess your only option is to do what owns said. Save the picture to your computer. (I suggest making a folder called MMAF, so you don't fill your computer with useless pictures lol) then when your posting a comment scroll down to "Manage attachments" then a new window will open, click "Browse" navigate yourself to wherever the picture is and select it. Then click upload. You should now see the attachment just above the "Manage Attachments" button... then you just "Submit Reply" like you usually would.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 89512_anthony-pettis-2-sm.jpg (24.5 KB, 28 views)