MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old 07-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
honestly i got bored with the series a bit in the season with 3rd rock guy and then with the ending of that season kinda killed it for me for i really liked the character they let go of. plus the sister annoys me to no end. I really liked the show tell that season though. i think the main thing that made me bored with it is i watched all the seasons in practically one really long sitting

have not watched the season after that one though, was it good? im sure i will catch up on it before the new season starts to give it another shot

I was CHEERING when they got rid of "that character". Annoying, fickle, whiny, passive-aggressive, nosy, controlling, drama-prone, seemed to exist simply to complicate Dexter's life. They did ease up on the character's dickishness toward the end, I think just to make viewers actually feel sadness rather than relief when "it" finally happened, but it didn't work on me.