MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2011, 02:28 AM   #129 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
personal session with instructor

On monday I had a 45 minute session with brad.

He gave me a new direction today in how he envisions me producing a whole new striking game with my hands.

He introduced me to Kyokushin Karate.

It was unique learning a whole new stance, but the straight right strike is vastly more devastating from here compared to the right you can deliver from a boxing stance.

I feel I could counter-fight more out of this stance as well, in addition it feels better to throw the rear thai roundhouse kick.

It should be interesting to see what sort of power difference there is when I work on the bag again.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote