MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem Out of Strikeforce Grand Prix; Replaced by Daniel Cormier

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2011, 04:14 AM   #24 (permalink)
Toroian
Bantamweight

Toroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
This could be a good thing. Who was left in the tourney that you could honestly say you were excited to see Overeem face?

Hopefully this will pave the way for an Overeem vs Fedor bout, or even better and Overeem vs Cain/JDS?

Hell, I'd even go as far to say I'd love to see him fight Carwin.
i was excited to see overeem vs bigfoot! and i cant ******* believe this! you cant do 2 ******* cards zuffa ?! or wait! bullshit! i blame zuffa, zuffa is a company that put the blame on the broadcaster! strike force would of pushed for the later day !

NPFFL: Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Shane Carwin, Chris Leben
Toroian is offline   Reply With Quote