MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem Out of Strikeforce Grand Prix; Replaced by Daniel Cormier

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2011, 05:59 AM   #29 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I had a broken toe before. It wasn't that big of a deal! They snap the toe back into place with a pen (which did hurt like hell) and I had to walk in a wooden shoe for three days. After that I walked around in a regular shoes with no problems at all. Did they say how severe the fracture was?
did the toe hurt after u were able to walk around with regular shoes. Its take generally three weeks for it to heel, for a fighter that effects training a lot.
marcthegame is offline   Reply With Quote