MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem Out of Strikeforce Grand Prix; Replaced by Daniel Cormier

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2011, 08:20 AM   #52 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
YESSSS. I mean it sucks his not competing in the tourney anymore but he had no business in there whatsover. The whole concept was that the winner of the GP would face Overeem for the title. A champion taking part of the tournament without putting the title on the line was ridicolous. Only thing now is that who is he going to face in SF? There's nobody left. I hope this means a crossover to the UFC and a tune-up fight with Frank Mir. As for the GP outcome, i have no idea and don't really care since they are definitely folding SF after it's all said and done.

Plus, no need to blame Zuffa, Showtime decides when the shows take place, not them.