Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Sig Request - B.J. Penn

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Indestructibl3 
#1 ·
Yo guys! Im pretty new around here, just got premium membership. As I now have the privilege of having a signature, I was wondering if one of you lovely people would consider making me one??

I would absolutely love a sick signature of B.J. Penn ( with 'The Prodigy' faded in there somewhere) and would be seriously indebted to anyone who could make one!

Its not much, but I'd be more than happy to pay credits/rep for it also, just name your price!

Cheers guys! (/gals??)

O btw, a little sidenote - does anyone know how to modify that little sentence underneath your username? Any help would be much appreciated! - Thanks!

#5 ·
Here ya go on the user title.

http://www.mmaforum.com/premium-vip-lounge/39270-official-request-user-title-thread.html

Limba and Kryonicle are mothereffin imagery wordsmiths as far as sigs go. I'd hit one of them up. Congrats on the premium, it's definitely worth it:thumb02:
Thanks buddy! :thumb02:

Paaaaatience my friend, the boys will whip up an epic sig for ya.
Yup. Patience is good.

I could try and do something for ya Guapo, but BJ Penn is KryOnicle's domain! :D

He rocks a BJ sig and i know he already has other BJ Penn sigs, that he's not using atm.

You might wanna hit him up with a PM and see what he says.

I'm in the process of doing a sig atm and if you don't hear from Kry til then, i will give it a try myself.

In 2-3 days maybe.

So...just patience. :)

#6 ·

You are welcome to use any of them, I can edit the text on them as well if you want (the last was made before Edgar took his title and I haven't updated it).

Lemme know if any of them are to your liking :)

#8 ·
Thanks everyone! B.J. is the man but I dont want to crash your style lol. If I could use one in the meantime that would be grand though?

Limba I've heard about your skills, do you think you could design a Phil Davis or Anderson Silva one for me pleaseee ?? :p

Edit - Kry those sigs are coming up as too big to use?

#11 ·
Thanks everyone! B.J. is the man but I dont want to crash your style lol. If I could use one in the meantime that would be grand though?

Limba I've heard about your skills, do you think you could design a Phil Davis or Anderson Silva one for me pleaseee ?? :p

Edit - Kry those sigs are coming up as too big to use?
Told ya Kry is the man when it comes down to BJ.

I have some Phil Davis sigs i made a while ago.

When (if) you wanna use them, feel free to do so.

No Anderson Silva sigs yet.

But, those will come also.

#9 ·
Don't upload them into your sig :)

Right click whatever sig you want to use, and copy the image location.

Paste that link into your sig.

Wrap the link in image tags - [IMG*] LINK GOES HERE [/*IMG] without the '*'s :)

Limba - I have NO clue man, some standard ones I found on deviant art I think, it's been months since I made a new sig haha. All my photoshop work now is Photo editting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.