MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #145 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
Right after the match ended I went to Theater Mode and it didn't show my last game at that moment.
Two across the map tomahawks almost every game? You're sick.
Get a friend, set up a private match of search and destroy, do it with unlimited respawns though, have your friend dial in your hawk throws on his side and you dial in his on your side once you get them landing right then work in where most people run off spawn and see how long it takes a tomahawk to land.

its actually allot easier then you think, i have not been on black ops in a long while so might be rusty but if ya want pm me your gt if you play on xbox and ill go into a private match with ya and help you dial them in. I dont have the newest map pack though so wont be able to help you with those

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is online now   Reply With Quote