MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The official Rusty CJ5 build thread

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
By now I'm thinking the engine will be nearly finished but noticed I was sent the incorrect intake gasket. I could have substituted silicone but would rather have the correct gasket.

Sprayed the intake manifold off again with brake cleaner and set it on to get an idea how she'll look when finished.

Sure do like the look of the orange. Glad I was talked into it

Water pump will be here come Tuesday along with the correct intake gasket. Gotta scrounge up a few things here and there, miscellaneous fasteners, pulleys, etc. Seems to be going together almost too well. Hopefully I won't encounter any snags for a few days. Thanks for reading and by all means, post a reply I can use all the encouragement I get.

Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote