Out of any training for 18months, gained weight and started mma a month and a half ago.
- lose 16 - 20kg;
- build lean muscle; and
- get fit again.
I use to do a lot of cycling (muscle memory?!)
My diet has not been clean and I have partied up a storm in the past 18months.
Determined, just need help with a nutrition plan and some extra training tips to get fit quicker would be welcome.
Training at the moment:
Monday and Wednesday - training mma (hour)
Saturday - sparring for an hour
- Drink LOTS of water
- Limit your calorie intake (obviously)
- Eat Lean meats, fish, vegetables, fruits
- Eat 6 small meals a day
- Take a multi vitamin
- Take Fish oil
- Get in the habit of running every morning
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night
- Limit Carb intake
- Increase Protein intake
- Weight train 3 times a week (compound exercises only)
- Keep up with your mma training. It's a fun way to get in shape. Jiu Jitsu IMO is the best for burning calories.
- Try to limit your drinking to once a week then eventually once a month
- Start swimming. Swimming burns more calories than you can imagine.
- Start Kettlebell training. Also a great fat burner.
- Stay consistent!
Can't really think of anything else right now but I hope this helps. Stay Motivated!