MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Defense vs knife + hold?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I like that at the start, it's funny to me because almost all murder and violent crime in my country are commuted by Christians/Catholics. I am also not a criminal, and my record is clean.

I am a perfect example of why weapons are essential in a fight. I say that because I'm fit, very athletic and I've been in boxing/kickboxing or bjj for the past decade and I still carry a gun because against multiple attackers or a guy with a weapon it's a flip of the coin I lose a lot.

You talk about fighting as if it's cruel? Have you ever been in a fight? It's scary, it's brutal, violent, animalistic. It's life or death, do whatever it takes to come out a head, it's not a game, it's a "hey am I going to wake up tomorrow, am I going to be diminished for life etc". I'm sorry if it's me that had to tell you that's what fighting is, it's not a pretty thing.

Then you stay away from everyone? A police officer once told me those who know they will kill to survive, survive, those who wait til the moment die. By your definition all police, military forces and most people are psychopaths. The way you are talking about this is childish.

I will have you know I'm very academically accomplished, I have my MBA for a quality university and I've been published in a psychology journal for my work on identifying missing children who have aged.

The way I think is normal or pretty close to it, I'm not ashamed I would kill to protect myself or my family, maybe you should he that you wouldn't.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote