MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Defense vs knife + hold?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
@voice

Well since my divorce my culinary skills have grown immensely.

@Self Defense

Well as I said my mindset is common and nothing to be ashamed of. I grew up in a wealthy home, gated community and a quality school. My parents are wealthy I am not. Well as long as we're talking about some arbitrary education that can't be measured I suppose I won't hold that against you.

Look, I've let you insult me over and over but there is no need to be hostile. Just because we have shared different experiences does not mean we cannot be civil or get along.

Is it that frightening that I'm the average guy? In America when a reasonable person would feel that their life was in mortal danger it becomes legal to kill. If I get into a fight with someone, I would stop when they were done. Likewise I've had someone yell out "stop stop" in a fight and that was it. Honorable fight is an honorable fight, when someone attacks me with a deadly weapon it's over and it's life or death.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote