MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo Tweets Photo With Fedor In Hotel

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
This is one of the few fights that has me hyped in SF. Hendo might have been a MW, but he has been jumping between LHW and MW for quite some time now and managed to capture both WW(MW) and MW(LHW) titles in Pride. As pretty much proven by his last showing in MW (Shields) and his most recent wins in LHW, Dan fits LHW much better at this point in his career.

Fedor as everyone knows could easily make LHW if he chose to, but feels confortable at his HW class. Looking at the picture, Fedor isn't much bigger than Hendo and I am sure if he were to lose weight both would have somewhat similar frames. This is going to be a good fight, but I have Fedor taking this.
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote