MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The official Rusty CJ5 build thread

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #30 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Ya, I'm not doing any bodywork. Don't have the parience for it. I'm gonna take all the good stuff off the white one and put it on the red one than repaint it white.

Here's a cool pic.

In this one you can see the bumper in the back of the jeep. The frame was so rusted that when someone tried to pull me backwards it pulled the frame apart at the shackles.

While trying to get unstuck I was shifting a little too aggressively and pulled the shifter up out of the tranny

For the record, I was high centered not stuck and I am definitely not the skanky, scrawny dude on the right.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote