MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Defense vs knife + hold?

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Completly agree with Xeb on this. I had a great childhood with awesome parents. I'm a member of the U.S. Armed Forces and I will defend myself at any means. I carry a gun because I follow the law and I know there are people out there who do not. Now if a guy came up to me and punched me in the mouth I wont pull my pistol and turn his head into a pink mist. I will show him the proper way to punch someone in the mouth. Just because you (Selfdefense)have this vision of the place you live in has children laughing and playing in the streets all 50s style does not mean its like that everywhere.

You insult Xeb for speaking his mind. You judged him. Thats pretty jacked up. Your 1 "fight" the guy layed on top of you. The last non MMA fight I was in a guy smashed a beer bottle on my head and I put him in the hospital. Ive been jumped by 7 guys. You name it it's pretty much happened to me except being stabbed or shot. Ive had people come at me with a knife though. You do what you do to survive. So before you say someone "makes you sick" maybe you should do a self check. Or end up in a sewer somewhere.

Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote