MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 Republican Presidential Nominee

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
I pray to whomever that Rick Perry is NOT elected. The guy is a fawking moron who has essentially ruined Texas' education system, abused environmental resources and basically turned his back on the veterans in this state. I'm just glad my husband and I found stable jobs elsewhere.

And this is coming from someone who is a moderate conservative.

As I stated, I would like to see either Gary Johnson or Ron Paul get the nomination but I know that's a far cry because they aren't social conservatives or warhawks and we're in a period of time where it seems like everyone is a radical one way or the other. Ron Paul's age may be a factor. Gary Johnson isn't tremendously well known.

I'm not an "Obama hater" but I'm very disappointed in him. He really has done nothing to help the economy or the situation in the Middle-East as far as I'm concerned. Depending on the ticket against him, I may vote for him to prevent the lesser of the two evils.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote