MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Defense vs knife + hold?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2011, 05:15 PM   #34 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfDefense View Post
Indeed street fights are nothing to fear, usually.
Yes, they are, no matter in what country you get attacked. That's because you never know what the attacker does to you when you get KOed. And you never know whether you fall unlucky when the attacker just pushes you, so that you hit your head on concrete.

Therefore, talking about self defense and pride aside, every fight should be avoided and every attack has to be stopped before you get hurt. Again, I'm not talking about revenge and I'm not talking about over-reacting, but you have to do what it at least necessary - which depends on the situation and circumstances. If there is an attacker with a knife, I wouldn't recommend counting on to keep the margin between "what is necessary to stop the attack" and "getting hurt" too small as you don't know what the attacker is able to do.
Voiceless is offline   Reply With Quote