MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **MMA Forum Official** Member Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2011, 11:52 AM   #28 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Broken collarbone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAnWEED View Post
Ouch dude I felt that one. How long did that put you out for?
If you listen, it was clearly after the whistle too. Thats why I didn't try to flatten him out or anything because I knew the round was ending. What an ass.

Pulled a ligament in my shoulder. It was early in my senior year and it gave me problems the rest of the season. I think I only took two weeks off or something ridiculous like that. I was one of the captains and we had a good team. I didn't want to miss out. It still gave me problems for a good year or two after. It's fine now (thank God).

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote