MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2011, 02:03 AM   #132 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
One way or another on monday I start my new circuit weight of 130 pounds.

I wish there was an easier way to increase my potential power without causing muscle fatigue....after two or three days of the new "heavier-circuits" I can barely move around without my legs throbbing which slows me down at work.

I am considering breaking one of my vows on supplements and sitting down with a nutritionist and seeing if I should consider some form of creatine regimen to help recover.

If you could give plasma more often I would do that instead of the creatine.

I had a busy day, 9:30am picked up my pay stub cashed it at work went and paid on my car loan, paid money to the trainer, went to a hospital to update my insurance info, stopped by a local pool at my old high school.

The highlight was finding out how cheap it would be to use the pool, it is a public one that operates year round and they only ask for $2/day.

I have been talking to my instructor about starting a "water-regimen" where I do my shadow drills in water. My goal is to start this after my next check.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote