MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistairem Overeemem vs Vitaliem Klitschkoem?

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2011, 05:30 AM   #29 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
Well it's too late for him to think about the Grand Prix right now cause he's been replaced. Though I don't think that his thinking about other things had anything to do with his injury. That was just poor timing and poor planning.
You know what I believe, I believe The Reem is ducking Big Foot and that once again Zuffa in the name of PPV sales have given him his ticket out in order to give him the freedom to sign for the UFC.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote