MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #13683 (permalink)
CupCake

CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
How dare you to post here anyways¿ Don't you know that talking about MMA is for real men only¿ Meh, those guys must be very insecure about their masculinity if the only way to show their "male dominance" is to neg rep you for being a woman posting in a forum for such a masculine sport as MMA

Probably they were scared that you could beat the crap out of them on the mat, so at least they could console themselves with the "power" to push the neg rep button
oh you! lol, thanks i have been kicking ass as of late in the gym so I guess i could do it hehehe. i just sigh and move on now, on the forum, in the gym, wherever people seem to play the gender card on me....nothing new!

but i guess anyone is a tough guy/gal behind a monitor....am i right?