MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #13692 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
I just get neg rep for being a woman trying to talk to guys about MMA! But luckily (knock on wood) that had died off
It's always nice to see you, sunshine. I hope everything's well with you.

I'm hurting all over from judo, which is good, and I just pulled a shitload of weeds from one of my flowerbeds, which was dumb, and earlier I watched eps 4-6 of Eastbound and Down, which was f*cking awesome.

In a little while I get to do one of the things I'm super great at, chauffeuring. Then I'll probably hide some of the dark and lovely German beers our friends brought us so that L&M doesn't drink them all. They left yesterday and we had a great time despite it being hard to keep up with them, drinking-wise. I swear I'm going to jump back on the wagon..........after tonight.

My dog had surgery yesterday to remove a lump from near his left hind leg. (It had solidified, meaning it was more likely to be malignant). I cried like a b!tch when I dropped him off. He's recovering well and is nearly back to his bouncy self due to a skillful vet, antibiotics and being spoiled rotten by everybody.

Sig Credit to Toxic