MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor vs. Hendo gif (spoilers)

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 05:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
_CaptainRon
Bantamweight

_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
He hadn't one are on his belly and one on the cage an his legs were limp thats not defending yourself very effectively. More time would have only resulted in more punishment.
I have no doubt that Hendo would have reigned down more punishment. I thought live that it was a great stoppage because Fedor was out, but in the replay I saw him recover and defend so I thought it was an early stoppage. After watching the finish several times I realized my first take was the right one, and Herb Dean did a solid for Fedor. I am still taken back by Fedor's undying will to fight.