MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor vs. Hendo gif (spoilers)

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 05:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I dont know how i feel about this. Slow motion everyone and everything seems to be bad.

I just watched the fight a few times especially the finish and to me Fedor seems a bit dazed and in a really awkward position so he couldnt move that quick. He flips around though and seems very aware of everything which was when Herb Dean already stopped it. I kinda think Fedor deserved 2 more seconds to see where his head is at.

Anyway i kinda feel like the black sheep here so if you think im wrong im totally ok with that. I dont care enough to argue about it since i doubt there is even 1 person that is going to change their mind 1 way or the other on this subject.

Either way.. it was a good showing for both of them. That fight could have gone either way and if they fought again it would still be a toss up. So great job by Hendo to get an amazing punch in while being semi-rocked and scrambling. Pretty impressive.

I wish Henderson could get a rematch against Jake Shields but this time go in healthy and not look like his spine has a couple discs missing.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 07-31-2011 at 05:04 AM.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote