MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Emelianenko Says Fight Was Stopped Early, Non-Committal on Future

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 07:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
His eye always looks that way after a fight lol.

Im not sure if he was out. He landed in an awkward position but i imagine if his body was limp he wouldnt have been that stiff. I think he was dazed and fell in an awkward position unsure of what to do. He tossed over way 2 quickly and efficiently to have been just knocked out.

Thats my opinion. I dont think its worth arguing with people over it. You are either going to lean 1 way or the other, i dont see anyone changing their minds.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 07-31-2011 at 07:54 AM.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote