MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor vs. Hendo gif (spoilers)

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #32 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Live I thought the stoppage was a disgrace and was incredible pissed. On slow motion replays... yeah he was out. Lame.

Awesome job by Hendo. Gutted for Fedor.
Me too, I completely missed the uppercut under the arm and thought Dan had just pushed Fedor into the mat and was like WTF what is Herb doing in there? And I'm a huge Henderson fan. Once they showed the replay though I didn't doubt Herb made the right call. I honestly think the only reason Fedor got a chance to flip over is that Herb stepped in and pushed Dan aside while he was still throwing, so it took some off the shots. I don't think Fedor would have recovered, he didn't roll to guard or anything, like he could get an armbar. He rolled right over face up, back flat on the mat.

Also, I said this after Diaz and Daley, just because the two guys are putting on a great fight and we want to see it go longer, a good stoppage is a good stoppage. You can't allow a guy to take unneeded punishment just to keep a good fight going. But I would have liked to see more fight, in both Fedor v Henderson and Diaz v Daley, but the stoppages needed to happen.