MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Emelianenko Says Fight Was Stopped Early, Non-Committal on Future

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 05:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
In case you havent noticed there are several fights that end with shots to the back of the head in a tko scramble. When there is a tko scrable lots of rules like this are thrown out the window. Fedor doesn't get any special treatment.
I don't care that it was Fedor. I'm not even a big Fan of his. It is a crap way to end a fight no matter who it is.

And I agree with you. He was probably completely out. However it doesn't matter. The shots to the back of the head are illegal, and for a reason, no matter how asleep your opponent appears.

If they never do anything about it, what is to stop fighters from doing it on purpose? Rock em, nail em in the the back of the head. It is a bad precedent.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote