MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson Explains Why Herb Dean Made Right Call to End Fight

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 06:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
I'm not a fedor fan, nor do I care that he lost.

I do, however, care greatly that a fighter was smashed in the back of the head twice. Especially when he wasn't even moving or defending himself.
It was pure emotion. I could imagine in situations like that where you just dropped the supposed #1 goat that you're not thinking about semantics. You're thinking about finishing the fight.

To be fair he was KO'd before those shots came. Yeah he shouldn't have done it, but it happens.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote