MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Emelianenko Says Fight Was Stopped Early, Non-Committal on Future

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #27 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
I find it weird how many people are completely ignoring those vicious shots to the back of the head and simply saying "good stoppage."

It seems after this, every fighter out there, after they rock their opponent, should just wail away on the back of their head to end the fight. The ref isn't going to give a shit because it looks like he is protecting the fighter and the winner will be able to dismiss it as the rush of finishing the fight.

Crap.
yeah i kinda think if it was a less liked fighter then people would care more. I do think there should be some rules in place so people dont just get 2 excited and whale on someones back of the head and paralyze them. This should be talked about in the locker room before the fight since its kinda unfair to take someones win away at the last second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike28 View Post
Come on man.... He was KO'd before the shots to the head but IMO those shots landed on the back of the head but you can see he is trying to hit the side of the head. But it doesnt matter Fedor was KO'd on the uppercut. Fight was over at that point in time.
I dont think he is arguing the stoppage..