MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Emelianenko Says Fight Was Stopped Early, Non-Committal on Future

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #30 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
I find it weird how many people are completely ignoring those vicious shots to the back of the head and simply saying "good stoppage."

It seems after this, every fighter out there, after they rock their opponent, should just wail away on the back of their head to end the fight. The ref isn't going to give a shit because it looks like he is protecting the fighter and the winner will be able to dismiss it as the rush of finishing the fight.

Crap.
Hmmm this is food for thought. I will be honest and admit I didn't even notice how bad those shots were. Not joking at all when I say i'm gonna have ti think this one over, it is very controversial when you look at it that way.