MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor's Legacy

Thread: Fedor's Legacy
View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 09:38 AM   #24 (permalink)
Syxx Paq
Bantamweight

Syxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to behold
while yes he did win most of his fights, when i look at his record, i only see 8 or 9 really challenging high quality fights, people say AA and sylvia werent crap when he fought them, but they were cans after, and are cans now. whos to say they weren't cans when he fought them after all? not to mention the fact he never went to the ufc, and has now lost to 2 people who were either cut, or wanted too much money for the ufc's taste and a bigfoot, i didnt believe he was the best when he hadnt lost since a doctor stoppage, and i certainly dont believe he ever was the best now.
Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva
and of course Gray Maynard

NPFFL: JDS, Bisping, Rampage, Kampmann
Syxx Paq is offline   Reply With Quote